John D. Mineo
John Mineo's practice focuses on defending first-party, third-party and worker’s compensation claims for both insured and self-insured companies. John successfully litigates claims before State and Federal Courts, the Louisiana Workforce Commission and the Office of Louisiana Law Judges.
- United States District Courts for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Louisiana
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana State University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2015
- University of New Orleans, B.A., 2012
- Louisiana State Bar Association