Matthew D. Monson
Matthew focuses his practice on issuing coverage opinions and defending workers compensation, automobile, premises liability and first-party property damage claims. Matthew is a speaker at numerous claims conference and events.
A friend of the insurance industry, Matthew is an active member of The Professional Insurance Agents of Louisiana, and the Louisiana Surplus Lines Association. He is also a long time board member of and has served as President of both the New Orleans and Louisiana Claims Associations.
Matthew and his wife, Katherine, are proud parents of Andrew David Monson and Jessica Ann Monson.
- Georgetown University, B.S.B.A. 1994
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D. 1997
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Louisiana Claims Association
- New Orleans Claims Association
- Professional Insurance Agents of Louisiana
- Louisiana Surplus Lines Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association