Christopher M. Landry,
Chris Landry is primarily engaged in the defense of Louisiana State Workers’ Compensation and Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation (including Defense Base Act) claims. He is also engaged in insurance defense and the defense of products liability, medical malpractice, nursing home, and employment claims. Chris has been elected as a Fellow in the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers.
Chris has tried numerous cases in Louisiana Judicial District Courts throughout the State of Louisiana and Louisiana Federal Courts. He also has extensive experience trying numerous State Workers’ Compensation claims and Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation claims before Administrative Law Judges. He has experience litigating cases before the Social Security Administration and other administrative agencies.
Chris has been a speaker at seminars in Louisiana Workers’ Compensation law, United States Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation law and other general casualty issues. He also co-authored several informative publications on both the Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Act and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act. Chris has also received an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- United States District Courts for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Louisiana
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 1985
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell
- Elected Fellow in the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- 22nd JDC Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity