With insurance defense, coverage and subrogation experience in both Texas and Louisiana, Caroline focuses on the defense of first- and third-party litigation. Her past experience includes clerking for a Federal Magistrate in Gulfport, Mississippi and a Louisiana State Court of Appeals Judge.
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana and Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana State University, J.D./B.C.L., 2007
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, B.A., 2004
- Rising Star, Louisiana Super Lawyers - Insurance Defense and Personal Injury Defense, 2014
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association