Jessica N. Chapman
Jessica is a Florida native that handles first-party property suits for various insurance companies throughout the state of Florida. Jessica defends claims involving coverage issues regarding policy conditions and exclusions, and price/scope scope disputes. Jessica has extensive experience in handling corporate representative depositions and motion practice. She also has comprehensive experience in the areas of personal injury protection litigation and fraud (SIU) investigations.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2011
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 2006
- Florida State Bar Association
- Collier County Bar Association