Shanttel focuses her practice on defending first-party property insurance claims throughout the state of Florida. Shanttel has successfully defended insurers in first-party coverage matters involving windstorm and water losses. Prior to joining the firm, Shanttel provided insurance coverage opinions in complex cases involving issues of general liability, and nursing home/assisted living facility defense. She has experience in all stages of litigation including discovery, motion practice, and trial.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Florida International University, B.A., cum laude, 2013
- Florida State Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section of the Broward County Bar Association