Sarah Murphy Barro
Sarah practices primarily in the area of employment litigation. She works with employers of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to small privately held entities. Sarah has extensive experience litigating employment claims in federal and state courts, as well as before the EEOC and state agencies, arising under Title VII, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, FLSA, and other federal and state laws. She also has considerable experience in handling employment matters before federal appellate courts.
Sarah regularly counsels managers on day-to-day matters regarding hiring, performance, terminations, recordkeeping and other human resources issues. Sarah also reviews and drafts employment handbooks and policies.
- Louisiana State University, B.A. magna cum laude 2005
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, J.D. cum laude 2008
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, B.C.L. cum laude 2008
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Federal Fifth Circuit
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section