Lauren's practice primarily involves insurance coverage litigation and first-party property defense matters.
Lauren graduated from Loyola New Orleans College of Law where she was an active member of Loyola Moot Court, serving as a teaching assistant her second year and as Selection Chairman her third year. She was also selected to compete in the Jessup International Moot Court Competition in Denver, Colorado, where her team placed first in regional competition.
- Loyola University New Orleans, B.A. in Philosophy Pre-Law and English Literature, 2012
- Loyola University College of Law, J.D. 2015
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans St. Thomas More Inn of Court
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- New Orleans Bar Association