Kevin P. Riché
Kevin joined the Monson Law Firm in 2017, bringing with him substantial civil litigation and trial experience. His practice focuses on liability and casualty defense, first-party property claims, and subrogation matters.
Kevin has represented insurance carriers, individuals, and businesses of all sizes in a variety of practice areas throughout Louisiana. He is an honors graduate of the LSU Law Center where he was recognized with multiple academic, writing, and advocacy awards.
- United States Districts Courts in Louisiana
- Louisiana State University, B.A. 2005
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D./B.C.L. 2008
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Northshore Claims Association