Kathleen uses her experience in handling first and third party claims, state workers' compensation claims, personal and business auto claims, and insurance defense claims to obtain favorable results for insureds through either settlement or trial. Kathleen has litigated cases in Louisiana state, appellate courts, and the Louisiana Supreme Court of the state of Louisiana. She has also litigated numerous cases at the Office of Workers' Compensation Administration.
- United States District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Louisiana
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana State University Law School, J.D. 1984
- Louisiana State University, B.S. 1981
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel