Indigo Diekmann represents insurers in the defense of third-party and first-party property claims. Indigo also represents small businesses, insurance companies, and national corporations in contractual and intellectual property matters. With skill in pre-litigation exposure minimization contractual negotiations, she represents clients in the State and Federal courts of Louisiana.
- United States District Courts for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University Law School, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.A.
- Order of the Barristers
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Inn of Court, Wex S. Malone Chapter