Brittany focuses her practice on first-party and third-party insurance defense as well as insurance coverage. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced primarily in subrogation. Brittany has experience handling dispositive motions, mediations, and bench trials.
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Wisconsin System, B.S., 2010
- Texas State Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals