Brett has been a successful litigator for over twenty years with specialized knowledge across a broad range of fields including insurance defense, with an emphasis on first-party and third-party insurance claims, environmental and toxic tort litigation and asbestos defense.
- United States District Courts for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Louisiana
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 1991
- Member of Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team 1999
- Louisiana Bar Association