Amanda Kayfus Seda
Amanda focuses her practice on the defense of first-party property insurance claims throughout the state of Florida. Amanda also has extensive experience litigating personal auto cases. Prior to joining the firm, Amanda served as an in-house trial attorney for a prominent insurance company in South Florida.
- Federal Western District of Tennessee
- Federal Eastern District of Arkansas
- University of Florida, B.S. 2008
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D. 2011
- Broward County Bar Association