Kevin P. Riche
Kevin is a lifelong resident of South Louisiana. He focuses on defending third-party and first-party claims, policy coverage disputes, and subrogation matters. Kevin has tried numerous cases throughout Louisiana and has extensive motion and deposition experience in a wide variety of legal subjects.
- United States District Courts for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Louisiana and for the Southern District of Texas
- Louisiana State University Law School, J.D./B.C.L., cum laude, 2008
- Louisiana State University, B.A. 2005
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Louisiana Bar Association